Friday, April 08, 2011


Tomorrow will mark the seventh time we have participated in Dewey's 24 hour read-a-thon.


As usual I will be reading my books in my systematic way in the order I bought them. However, they may be an exception. If Jenn finishes reading the last book of "The Hunger Games" trilogy I will start that immediately.

A couple of other changes this time are this is the first one we will have done since we moved to Texas. Therefore, for us it will start an hour earlier (7am) rather than 8am. Also, we have our friend Nancy staying with us and joining in for the first time.

As anyone who knows me knows I like stats so here are my combines stats for the last 6 events combined:

Total Time Read: 70 hours 56 minutes
Books Finished: 23
Pages Read: 6169

I am looking forward to nice relaxing day of reading after all the craziness over the last few months with the job change and relocation to Texas.

See all y'all in the morning!!

-Richard

No comments: