Friday, August 07, 2020

 This evening and tomorrow we are taking part in the Dewey's reverse read-a-thon.  My plan is about 15 hours reading (7pm - midnight tonight and 9am - 7pm tomorrow) reading about 1000 pages.


Here is my opening survey:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?   The Woodlands, Texas (35 miles north of Houston).
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?  Chernobyl by Plokhy
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?   Dairy Milk!!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!  English Ex-Pat Lost in Texas
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?  I have participated in more than 20.  I don't think I'll do much different apart from staying at home rather going to different locations such as Starbucks to read due to COVID being rampant in TX.


-Richard

1 comment:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Enjoy the readathon! I'm just down the road from you.