Saturday, October 24, 2020

 Jenn and I are taking part in our 28th Dewey's read-a-thon today.

I will post updates every three hours and books as they are finished.

Here is my opening survey:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?  The Woodlands, TX
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?  Not one particularly.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?   Golden Oreos
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!  English Ex-Pat "Lost in Texas"
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?  I am only going to read mysteries or thrillers versus non-fiction or literature which I normally do


-Richard

1 comment:

Lisa @ Reading, Writing, and Random Musings said...

Thrillers and mysteries are my jam! I love a good page turner! Hope your strategy is working well for you!