Monday, January 01, 2007

So, here it is another year. 2007. 2006 is in the books.


2006 was a tough year in many ways, but also had some good points. One of my highlights is the way Olivia, one of our foster cats learned to trust and has progressed from being one of the wildest cats our vets has seen to be being really sweet. Below is a photo that was taken on Christmas Day with her laying on my chest sleeping.


I think my prime goal for 2007 is a year to "Honour God". I am starting a new position at work (theoretically today) which will have more responsibility and pressure so I want to Honour God in that. We are looking forward to the start of the Football (soccer) Season of the new Carolina Railhawks USL Division 1 team starting play this year. We have Season tickets. The other major event of the year we are looking forward to is our 10 year wedding anniversary for which we are going to rent a cabin in the Smokey Mountains for a week.

I would like to wish everyone a prosperous, succesful and blessed New Year.

-Richard

No comments: