1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? The Woodlands, Texas (just north of Houston)
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I don't really look ahead so it will be a pleasant surprise.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Ginger cookies my wife made.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! English ex-pat now living in Texas with my beautiful bride (who is also taking part in the read-a-thon)
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll
do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most
looking forward to? This is my eighteenth read-a-thon. Probably won't do much different. However, this is the first one we've done since our dog died, so, there is going to be a bit of a hole without her here with us.
As usual I don't have a list of book, just reading them as they come. I do know that I will read the next Charlaine Harris Sookie book. My goal is to beat my average number of pages (1087) and books (3.5) from the previous read-a-thons.
Born in Hartlepool, England. Left home age 18 to go to The University of Bradford. Earned a degree in Chemistry and Chemical Technology. Moved to London to work. Married Jenn, from TX, in 1997. Moved to High Wycombe. After 1 year of marriage moved to Edna, TX. Then job moves took us the Bay Area of CA in Jan 1999, then to Raleigh, NC in Oct 2001 followed by a move back to the Houston, TX area in Jan 2011.