Total Pages Read: 1447 Total Time Read: 11 hrs 42 minutes
Which hour was most daunting for you? The last one I read: Hour 19 (1 am local time)
Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Something that is not to heavy and a subject or genre you like.
Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Great as it is.
What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? Great as it is
How many books did you read? Finished 5 almost 6
What were the names of the books you read? A Time to Kill, Dead to the World, Savage Drift, Morning Glories Volume's 5 and 6 and The Soccer War.
Which book did you enjoy most? Savage Drift
Which did you enjoy least? Morning Glories Volume 6
If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? N/A
How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Definitely
I am starting with "A Time to Kill" by John Grisham which I on page 125 (out of 515).
Here is the introduction meme:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? The Woodlands, TX
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? No plans on what to read...Just see what pops up next!!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Anything my wonderful wife has made.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! Chemist, read-a-holic, sports fan,
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll
do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most
looking forward to? Nothing really different. This is the sixteenth time I've done it and all have been fun.
Born in Hartlepool, England. Left home age 18 to go to The University of Bradford. Earned a degree in Chemistry and Chemical Technology. Moved to London to work. Married Jenn, from TX, in 1997. Moved to High Wycombe. After 1 year of marriage moved to Edna, TX. Then job moves took us the Bay Area of CA in Jan 1999, then to Raleigh, NC in Oct 2001 followed by a move back to the Houston, TX area in Jan 2011.