So, here we go start of the read-a-thon.
I am starting with "A Time to Kill" by John Grisham which I on page 125 (out of 515).
Here is the introduction meme:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? The Woodlands, TX
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? No plans on what to read...Just see what pops up next!!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Anything my wonderful wife has made.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! Chemist, read-a-holic, sports fan,
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll
do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most
looking forward to? Nothing really different. This is the sixteenth time I've done it and all have been fun.