- Which hour was most daunting for you? The last one for me, hour 19
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Hard to answer as everyone's tastes are different. For me it would be spy thriller novels.
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next season? Nope, love it as it is.
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
- How many books did you read? Finished 5
- What were the names of the books you read? The Dogs of War, Dead and Gone, The Dragon, Out of the House of Bread, White People and started The Making of the President 1960.
- Which book did you enjoy most? The Dragon
- Which did you enjoy least? The Dogs of War
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Definitely will!!
Pages Read: 1,243
Time Read: 12 hours 48 minutes
Books Finished: 5
See y'all in April!!