Wednesday, May 06, 2009

The search for a new Church that we and Mike and Yvonne, the other couple in our small group started out at the beginning of the year is over. We are very happy to have settled on a small, modern non-denominational Church called Connections. Why? Apart from feeling that this is where we are meant to be, we like the Pastor who is genuine and a good teacher. Also, the Church is more concerned with living the Christian life as a reflection of Christ in everyday life and not worried about ritual and religion.

I am excited about this new page of my Christian life. It's been a rough few weeks, especially at work where I am at the point of totally hating my job. I know this is harsh under the current climate, but, that's how I feel. Having said that I believe that my faith needs to be active there as well, so having a few, challenging Church will help this and everything else and I have faith that God will give me peace in whatever I do.

-Richard

No comments: