End of read-a-thon Meme.
1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Middle of the afternoon. about 2 -4 pm. I nodded off for a few minutes at that point
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Not really. It's difficult to suggest based on different people's interested. If pushed I would say adventure / suspense.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No. The 6th time I've done it and will be back!!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? See above
5. How many books did you read? I finished 3 books.
6. What were the names of the books you read? "Free Air", "Seizing the Enigma", "The Prairie" and started "The Champion"
7. Which book did you enjoy most? "Seizing the Enigma"
8. Which did you enjoy least? "The Prairie"
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? N/A
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Definitely as a reader.
Thanks to all who organised, cheered and participated.