Saturday, October 12, 2013

So, here we are the start of another Dewey's 24 hour readathon.   I must admit not feeling really motivated right now, but, I once I get going I will be fine.  

I am starting the day of with the book I am currently reading.   A book, which although I am enjoying,is not light reading so perhaps not the best to start the day with.   It is "The Communist Party of the Soviet Union" written by Leonard Shapiro.   Currently I am on page 127 out of 629.

Now the opening questionnaire.

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?-   The Woodlands, TX, USA (just north of Houston.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Looking forward to anything I read, but, am looking forward to reading #6 of the Harry Potter series.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Anything my wife has made :)
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! Ex Patriot Brit, living in Houston, TX
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?  I have participated in many.   I can't say I'll be doing anything different.   I have thoroughly enjoyed everyone and do not expect this to be any different.

-Richatrd

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Harry Potter is awesome! I hope you are enjoying your nonfiction read as well as your wife's cooking. Enjoy the readathon!