Saturday, April 26, 2014

So here we are the latest Dewey's read-a-thon.   Here is opening meme:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?  The Woodlands, TX 
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I don't have a stack.   I read through books in the order I buy them generally and really look forward to what is ahead.  I like the surprise!!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? My wife and her friend have made several.   All will be good!!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!  Ex-Pat English now Texan!!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?  I've participated in many.   I generally keep it the same as it is one of my favourite (see still English despite now being Texan!) two days of the year.   

So, we are off and running.   My first book is the one I am currently reading.    It is "The Captain and the Enemy" written by Graham Greene.   Not a long book I am page 145 out of 189.

-Richard

2 comments:

Jenn and The Cats of Castle Coull said...

Well, we'll hope they'l be good!

Rachel Noel said...

At least you get someone else to make your snacks. I'm making all of mine myself. ^^