Off and running.
I am starting with the book I have been reading and have only about 60 pages to go.... The Emerald Decision by Craig Thomas.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? - The Woodlands, TX (Nr Houston)
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I don't have a pile. I read the next book in the order I get them.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Whatever my wonderful wife (we do this together) has made
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! Ex-pat Englishman, Christian, chemist, read-a-holic, sports fan. An eclectic mix!!!
5) If you participated in the
last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is
your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? We have a soccer game to go tonight so that will be different and time spent from reading which doesn't usually happen!!