Saturday, April 25, 2015

Off and running.

I am starting with the book I have been reading and have only about 60 pages to go....   The Emerald Decision by Craig Thomas.

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? - The Woodlands, TX (Nr Houston)
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?  I don't have a pile.   I read the next book in the order I get them.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?  Whatever my wonderful wife (we do this together) has made
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!  Ex-pat Englishman, Christian, chemist, read-a-holic, sports fan.  An eclectic mix!!!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?   We have a soccer game to go tonight so that will be different and time spent from reading which doesn't usually happen!!

-Richard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy readathon day. I hope that you have a fun and productive reading day.