So here we go again. Another Dewey's 24 hour read-a-thon. This will be the seventeenth successive time. The usual plan read about 1000 pages, relax, have fun and not worry about the crazy life we have going on :)
I am starting with the book I am currently reading: Tortured for Christ written by Richard Wurmbrand. I am currently on page 15 (out of 155).
Here is my opening Meme:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? The Woodlands, TX
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? A very short children's book written by our good friend: Itchy Pig
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Whatever has been made :)
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! Englishman "lost in Texas"
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll
do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most
looking forward to? Same as always..just a nice day away from "life"