Saturday, October 21, 2017

Start of the 24 hour read-a-thon and opening Meme:

This is the 20th Dewey's Read-a-thon that Jenn and I have participated in.  As always we're looking forward to it, but, I don't feel as motivated today as usual.   I am sure once I get started I will get going, but, I do not know that it will be a good fun day.

My page goal is to beat my average number of pages read over the previous read-a-thon's which is 1102.

 1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?  Just north of Houston, TX
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?  Probably finished The Journal of Helene Barr
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?  Whatever Jenn has made :)
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!  English, Lost in Texas!!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?  We are going to stay home from lunch rather than go our for lunch as it loses too much time, even though we chose places to read it. 

-Richard


No comments: