Saturday, April 28, 2018

I am taking part in my twenty-first Dewey's read-a-thon today.  Here is my opening meme:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?  The Woodlands, TX (just north of Houston)
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?  Looking forward to all equally.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?  Anything my beautiful wife has made :)
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!  Ex-pat Englishman, living in Texas...
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?  I've done it basically the same every time and always thoroughly enjoy it.  The big difference this time is we went to a concert last night so are lagging a wee bit this morning.

-Richard

No comments: