Saturday, July 28, 2018

End of Summer Read-a-Thon Closing Survey and Final Stats:

1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Around midnight my time before I went to bed.
2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read!  I finished Lenin's Tomb, which I was already reading.  I read Persepolis, The Colonels and The Little Book of Hygge.  I read a chapter of a "City on the Hill" and started Goldfinger
3. Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners? Persepolis
4. How did you feel about this first-ever Reverse Readathon? Should we do it again?  It was.  I would say definitely do it agan.
5. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep in October?  I will definitely be participating.

Final Stats:

Pages Read:  1146
Time Read:  14 Hours 30 minutes.
Books finished: 4

-Richard

No comments: