Sunday, March 12, 2006

After listing the Rugby teams I've seen (I can now add Washington and Potomac Athletic Club) I thought I woujd look at the Football Teams I've seen live. It will not be anywhere near as mucg as Rugby. Again this is ones I can remember. I know there are games I've been to that I can't remember.

Premiership: Manchester United, Tottenham Hotpsur, Newcastle United, Middlesbrough, Fulham and Sunderland.
Championship: Queens Park Rangers, Luton Town, Derby County, Sheffield Wednesday.
League 1: Southend United, Nottingham Forest, Bradford City, Hartlepool United
Non-League: Hereford United, Woking, Runcorn

MLS: Colorado Rapids, Dallas, San Jose Earthquakes, LA Galaxy, Chicago Fire, Columbus Crew, DC United, Kansas City Wizards, New England Revolution, Metrostars, Tampa Bay Mutiny and Miami Fire.
Other US: Richmond Kickers.
Other International: Cremonose

International: England, Brazil, USSR, USA, New Zealand and Panama.

-Richard

No comments: