Thursday, July 03, 2008

I finished reading:

"Custer Died for Your Sins" written by Vine Deloria, Jr. I do not have a photo as this book does not have a front cover.

When I finish a book I am going to start to try and write a little more about them rather than a cursory mention. This will be time dependent as I never seem to have enough time to post on here at the best of times.

This book was a lot better than I thought it would be. I almost passed it over. It was also one I intended to give away when finished. Due to the fact that most of books come from sales I generally give a lot back when finished and only keep those I am likely to read again. Mainly the ones I keep are history, classics and anything to do with Russia. Well, this book kept me interested all the way through with lots of interesting arguments. It is probably somewhat out date now as it was written in 1969, but, never the less it was worth reading.

-Richard

No comments: