Sunday, August 24, 2008

So, the Olympics are over. What am I going to do with myself now? For the last two and bit weeks it has been work, sleep (not as much as I need), Olympics, work, etc... It's been fun and as always is one of my favourite events.

It was also fun rooting for a successful team (for once) with Britain winning 19 Golds and 47 total medals. These are numbers I thought I would never see. The best since 1908 by a long way. I enjoyed watching my new country succeed. The amazing Michael Phelps and Usain Bolt. Great days. I learnt that Britain produces damn good cyclists!!

Roll on 2012 back in my home country. I am already planning on going home for them. Not, necessarily to go events, although that would be part of it, but, just to be there for the atmosphere..

Now normal life can resume....

-Richard

No comments: