Saturday, October 24, 2009

Read-a-Thon End of Hour 12. Half Way!!!

Pages Read this Hour - 110
Total Pages Read - 767
Time Read this Hour - 53 Minutes
Total Time Read - 8 Hours 35 Minutes
Books Finished - 3

I am up to page 201 of "The Banker"

As it's 1/2 way I though I would a little comparison to this point last read-a-thon:

I had read 701 pages for 7 hours and 52 minutes so I am slightly ahead this time.

We are now going to pop home to feed the cats and get some dinner as this seems to be a good point for a break, although, we will probably continue to read a little over dinner.

-Richard

3 comments:

Jodie said...

How? How are you all reading so fast! It is witchcraft I tell you :) Hope your cats are keeping you cheerful.

Aarti said...

You are doing really well! That's like 100 pages an hour. Very impressive :-) Good work, and keep it up for the next half!

Liyana said...

I think you read faster than me. >.>