End of read-a-thon Meme.
1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Probably between midnight and 1am (hour 17)
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Not really. It's difficult to suggest based on different people's interested. If pushed I would say adventure / suspense.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? This is the 5th time I've done it and I think the format is great. One thing I would request is as much earlier announcement of the date to allow it to schedule avoiding conflicts. I would say as soon as possible after the completion on an event.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? See above
5. How many books did you read? I finished 4 books.
6. What were the names of the books you read? "The Structure of Scientific Revolutions", "Wild Pitch", "Strawinsky", "Bleachers" and started "The Sunbird".
7. Which book did you enjoy most? "Bleachers"
8. Which did you enjoy least? "Wild Pitch"
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? N/A
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Definitely as a reader.
Thanks to all who organised, cheered and participated.