Sunday, January 02, 2011

"Thy Will be Done"

How often have we said the Lord's Prayer...Our Father in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name..... Thy Will be done....?

For most people many, many times, but, do we really understand or mean what it says? Yesterday in my post I wrote about how hard I was struggling to trust God with moving and where we are supposed to be..... Thy Will be done!! Easy to say. Difficult to do. A coincidence that Fred talked about it Church today. I don't think so.

My prayer for the New Year is to hand over everything to God and say "Not what I want, but what You want"!!!! This will be tested really soon as we work through getting financing and our location for the next year...but..

"Thy Will be done"!!

-Richard

1 comment:

Rusty said...

so it is possible that you guys will be staying? That may be a problem, as I have already given away your seat at our men's breakfast.
All kidding aside, that would be great if you could stay, (at least for those of us who have come to know and love you),, You'll have to fill us in on Wednesday, hope to see you then