Saturday, October 22, 2011

Read-a-thon Introduction:

1)Where are you reading from today?  Home in The Woodlands, Texas (Just north of Houston)
2)Three random facts about me… English, American and sports mad
3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?  I do not have a pile...just read books in the order I get them
4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?  About 1000 pages
5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?  Don't stress about goals, just enjoy and relax



-Richard

3 comments:

Vasilly said...

Happy reading! I hope you accomplish your goal of 1000 pages!

Chelsea said...

1000 pages sounds like quite a goal! You're doing great, and I hope it's happy reading! You've got book love behind you from Team Trix!

Chelsea

Alexa S. said...

Happy reading! I'm certain you can hit 1000 pages. Good luck!