End of read-a-thon closing survey:
1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Always the last one. (Hour 19 for me)
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a reader engaged for next year? Action thrillers
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next season?. I like it as it is. This is # 19 for me and I don't intend to stop.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I did like the Instagram challenge.
5. How many books did you read? Finished three.
6. What were the names of the books you read? A Fighting Chance, Dead Reckoning, The Charm School and start The Ladies Paradise
7. Which book did you enjoy most? A Fighting Chance
8. Which did you enjoy least? The Ladies Paradise, but, only because I just started it and have not gotten into it yet.
9. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Very!! A Reader
My final stats:
Pages Read: 1232
Time Read: 12 hours 25 minutes
Books Finished: 3