Saturday, April 29, 2017

Read-a-thon opening Survey:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?  The Woodlands, TX (just north of Houston)
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?  The one I am currently reading (Fighting Chance by Elizabeth Warren)
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?  Cookies!!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! Ex-pat Englishman now in the Houston, Texas area married to the love of my life.   I'll also be very anxiously watching the football scores from England this morning.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?  This is the nineteenth I have taken part in and will do it similar to all the rest which I have thoroughly enjoyed.

-Richard

No comments: