Friday, March 07, 2008

Another road trip!! This time I have been on Caribbean Island of Puerto Rico for four days. Although it sounds like paradise it has been strictly business with some very long days. I have had the chance to see some of the island whilst driving around to visit some customers. It is very spectacular in places. From the tropical mountains in the interior to the like blue Caribbean Sea in the South to the Dark Blue Atlantic in the North. We did have the opportunity to go to Old San Juan last night for dinner. It is a very Colonial style and reminded my in many ways of walking around Spain.

I actually stayed in a town called Caguas which is about half and hour from the Capital, San Juan. The photograph is one I took from my hotel room window. Also, obviously San Juan marks a new airport that I've been to. I travelled there and back via Miami which is an airport that I've been to before.


-Richard

No comments: