Sunday, March 09, 2008

The trip home from Puerto Rico was a wee bit of an adventure. I was supposed to go via Miami, but, because of weather problems in Florida that flight was going to be delayed to the point where I would have missed my connection and been stuck in Miami for the night. However, I was transferred to a flight via Boston. This was a four hour flight. Unfortunately, due to bad weather in Boston this flight was about 45 minutes landing meaning I landed at the same time my flight to Raleigh was supposed to leave. Fortunately because of the bad weather the flight home was also delayed to I managed to get on it and all in all I actually got home 20 minutes sooner than I was actually scheduled for. At least I got a lot of reading done. (see next post).

The photo posted here is one I took on the drive to the airport.

-Richard

No comments: