Sunday, April 02, 2006

After watching the first Houston MLS game there are mixed emotions. Joy at the performance of my team, my players. But, this is the team that due to incompetence by MLS and AEG was ripped away from its roots. I was raised to by loyal to your local area team. In MLS that is San Jose. Mixed emotions because of my ties to the Houston area I follow all the Houston teams. I think perhaps I can follow this team, but, never support them because if the Earthquakes do come back I will have to be lotal to them.

The other dilema I have is do I buy the Direct Kick package. I swore I would never spend another penny on MLS until the Quakes came back, but, I thoroughly enjoyed watching the free preview. Perhaps the solution will be watching the game on the internet. I have a week to decide.

-Richard

No comments: