Wednesday, September 05, 2007

It's been a while since I have posted about one of my favourite places that I have visited. As, I am taking the day off work today I figured it's time to do it.

This place is Arizona. We have been through it twice. Once, when driving from Texas to California when we relocated to the Bay Area and the other when we were re-locating to North Carolina. In both cases we stopped in Flagstaff and fell in love with place. It is just breath taking scenery. On the way to California we did a detour via the Grand Canyon. Sometimes when you visit one the famous tourist places there can be an anti-climax. However, the Grand Canyon was beyond my wildest dreams. It was awe inspiring and I don't have the words to describe it. If anyone has the chance to visit I would one hundred percent recommend it.

-Richard

No comments: