Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I have just got back from another work trip. This time I went to a new State, Vermont.

Flying up via Newark, NJ, I got a fantastic view of New York City in the distance including the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty. Also we flew right over Giants Stadium where I could clearly see the new stadium being built and the grass being removed from the field after the USA vs Argentina Football Game on Sunday.

This means that I have now been to: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin. 35 out of the 50 States. I have also been to Washington DC and Puerto Rico.

-Richard

No comments: