Saturday, October 18, 2008

5:01 End of Hour Nine.

I finished reading; "U.S. Marshals" written by Max Allan Collins. This book was based on the screenplay of the movie by the same name starring Tommy Lee Jones, the sequel to "The Fugitive". This is the first time I ever read a book based on a screen play. It was ok.

I started to read "Strangers" by Dean Koontz. I have never read anything by him so I thought I would try. I do not like the "horror" genre so after 21 pages it was obvious this book was not for me. This the second book this year that I failed to finish after starting.

Therefore, the book I am now reading is the next one on my list, "A Small Town in Germany" written by John Le Carre. I am up to page 15 (out of 311).

This hour I read 92 pages in 48 minutes.

Running Total -

Books Read - 2 1/2
Pages Read - 740
Total Time - 7 hours 2 minutes.

-Richard

3 comments:

Alessandra said...

Go richard! You're doing great!

Nise' said...

You are making excellent progress! James Patterson is a favorite of mine as well as John Grisham. Read on!

Anonymous said...

740 pages! That's fantastic!!