Sunday, October 19, 2008

I did not partake in any of the mini challenges during the read-a-thon, but, I will finish the End of Event Meme.

1. Which hour was most daunting for you?

When I got up at 6am this morning to try and get some reading in.

2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?

I am generally interested in all the books I read. I think reading thrillers this time made it a wee bit easier than last time where I read some non-fiction. Although having said that my "stats" where almost identical to June.

3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?

No.

4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?

It was all good.

5. How many books did you read?

Finished three complete books and one I was half way through when I started. I abandoned one after 21 pages because it was not me. I also got about 25% through another.

6. What were the names of the books you read?

Night Judgement at Sinos, See How They Run, Strangers (abandoned), U.S. Marshals, A Small Town in Germany and A Small Death in Lisbon (incomplete - still reading)

7. Which book did you enjoy most?

Night Judgement at Sinos

8. Which did you enjoy least?

Strangers

9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?

N/A

10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?

Very Likely. Reader again.

Thanks to all organizers, leaders and cheerleaders. It is nice to just lay back, read and not worry :)
-Richard

2 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

Congrats for finishing the read-as-thon! You did good!

Joanne ♦ The Book Zombie said...

Great job! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the Read-A-Thon