Saturday, October 18, 2008

So, here it is. The start of the latest 24 hour read-a-thon. Like I said in my original post about this my plan is to read until midnight and then pick up again at 6am tomorrow morning to finish at 8am.

I will be reading as I always do, in the order I buy books, and as I don't look far ahead (one or two max) I really do not know what's coming up. At the moment I am in a whole slew of Thriller/Spy Novels which are light entertainment for me and do not take me long to read.

I will post every hour on how much I have read the previous hour and for how much time.

I am starting of the book I am currently reading: - "Night Judgement at Sinos" written by Jack Higgins. Currently I am on page 149 of 289, which therefore means I have 140 pages left to go in this book.

-Richard

1 comment:

dd said...

That's a really awesome idea- to start in the middle, coz it takes you a while to get into a book. (or it does for me anyway!) Hope the book is good!

~Lucy D =)